Friday, August 23, 2013

Surprise Me

I have done a fair amount of long distance RV travel.  I started camping in a tent.  Used my brothers Apache popup trailer on many occasions.  Took it all over Colorado.  Finally bought a 28 ft Class A, Itasca Windcruiser.  I have been RVing and camping in most of the Western states.  RVed in my Class A from Banff, Canada to Phoenix, AZ.  I now have a Southwind, Class A ( Jolene <<<Click Here) and a truck with a slide in camper( White Stallion <<<Click Here).  But, I have yet to full time.

I follow a number of full time RVers and try to learn from their experiences.  Here are some that I find quite informative.  I wonder what it will be like for me.

Technomadia  <<<Click Here

Read about "The Ten Most Surprising Things About Full Time RVing" written by Cheri Ve Ard.  It is very interesting.











 Kevin Mimms <<<Click Here

This full timer shares with us some of the things we might miss after moving out of our homes and apartments.  I don't know what I will miss most but I think it will probably be:

(1)  All the water I want to use in the kitchen and the bath
(2)  Privacy
(3)  Hot Tub
(4)  Home Laundry
(5) Workshop  (6)  24/7 HiSpeed Internet  (7) Car washing and cleaning



RV-Dreams  <<<Click Here

These full timers, Howard and Linda Payne, have been on the road since 2005.  They have one of the most informative sites that I know of.  One of the most useful sections of theirs is the financial breakdown of their cost of RVing.




No comments:

Post a Comment